Although the physical classrooms may be temporarily closed, student learning is very much continuing in the district. To better support continued student engagement, the district has curated grade-level resources, including suggested readings, activities and instructional materials to allow students to maintain skills and concept awareness.
Please review the grade-level specific folders below. Each folder contains instructional materials targeted for grade specific instruction. These resources can be downloaded using any computer, tablet or smartphone. If you have technical issues or questions, please contact TSHelpdesk@eanesisd.net.
To further support the remote learning initiative, the district created a website highlighting the mobile Apps currently used by elementary students. The support website includes information about the App and step-by-step tutorials for using the App. Learn about the Green iPad.
Important Notice: Please click, download and read the Elementary Responsible Use Guidelines for Technology.
View the Elementary Remote Learning Schedule.
Due to copyright, these sites are password protected. Please contact your child's classroom teacher to obtain the password for your student's campus.
REMOTE LEARNING RESOURCES FOR PARENTS:
- Preparing for Remote Learning at Home - NEW Fall 2020
- Technology Workshops for Families - NEW Fall 2020
- Zoom: Videoconferencing Tool
- Zoom: Resources
- Eanes ISD Student Portal Website - Online Textbooks & Curriculum Resources
- Eanes ISD Student Portal Login Instructions
- Remote Learning for Students
- Elementary - How We Zoom
- Technical Support Questions - TSHelpdesk@eanesisd.net
- Adding District Approved Apps to Student Devices
- Google Classroom Resources
- Spectrum - Free Internet Access
- Elementary - Setting Restrictions on the Green iPad
- Elementary - Mobile Apps & Tutorials
- Elementary Grades K-1 - Seesaw Resources
- Elementary Students: Joining a Seesaw Class
- Elementary Grades 2-3 - Showbie Resources