Due to COVID-19, FTE has decided to move our science fair completely online (mirroring Austin Energy Regional Science Festival decision to do the same). For the 2020-2021 fair, elementary students will submit virtual presentations which will include a project board and reflection questions on what they learned. Judges will review the presentations using a rubric, and award the students a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place ribbon.
Interested participants must sign up on-line by December 18th at the latest.
- The Forest Trail Science Fair projects must be submitted online January 25, 2021 by 4:00pm. All projects must be submitted in a PDF format.
- Virtual judging will take place January 26-27, 2021.
- Awards will be announced January 28, 2021.
- The top projects in grades 3-5 will be eligible to compete in the Austin Energy Regional Science Fair February 2-4, 2021. Regional winner are announced February 25 at 7:00pm at http://www.sciencefest.org
- If you have any questions, please contact FTE's Educational Partner, Raven Reaves at firstname.lastname@example.org