Tickets sales close on
February 26, 2015.
General Admission - an individual ticket costs $75 and includes:
- Round-trip transportation from FTE to WAYA
- Dinner and dessert throughout the party
- Hosted (open) bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Live entertainment from the Spazmatics
- Souvenir event photos
Bronze Membership (Sponsorship) - a pair of two tickets costs $250 and includes:
- Two General Admission tickets (see above description of General Admission ticket package)
- Access to the VIP-only bars
- Access to the VIP-only section during the Spazmatics concert
Auction & Bidding
A huge highlight of this event is the auction component. We will run a silent and live auction, both of which will be packed with a wide variety of practical, fun, unique, and valuable items we have been carefully procuring for months.
Every ticket holder must have a bidder number associated with them. Bidder numbers can be shared amongst guests, such as two spouses or a mother and daughter pair. A bidder number can be assigned when a credit card is submitted to secure the bidder number.
Log in NOW to set up your BIDDER NUMBER / EXPRESS PAY so you can make sure that you don't miss out on WINNING the AUCTION ITEM everyone else will be talking about!
1) Login to the HUB
2) Look for the "SETUP YOUR BIDDER/EXPRESS PROFILE" block on the Auction page
3) Click on the button for tickets / sponsorships
Volunteers STILL Needed! Quick & Easy - Sign Up Now!
We still need more volunteers to make this shindig a success! Here's the link to sign up!
- What payment should I bring? - Bring a credit card to set up your bidder number (required, even if you don't plan to bid), and bring cash for tipping bartenders, playing games, and buying raffle tickets.
- What is the attire? - This is a high school prom throwback, so dust off your prom dresses and powder blue tuxedos (from any era - the '80 to '50's or whichever is your favorite) and get ready to kick it old school! Party attire is recommended if you don't feel like dressing in costume.
- Where is the venue?: West Austin Youth Athletics Gymnasium - 1314 Exposition Blvd., Austin, Texas - Map
- How does parking & and the shuttle work? - Shuttle buses will be running all night, from 6:45pm-12:15am, between FTE's back parking lot and WAYA. The wait for the shuttle bus will be 15 minutes or less. No need to cab it or worry about finding a space at WAYA - take the shuttle and relax in your spiffy prom wear! If you drive, there are map links on this page.
- What is the dinner? - Catering will be provided by East Side Kings & Nothing Bundt Cakes from 7-10pm. Austin's Pizza will be available as a late-night snack. Everything is complimentary!
- What drinks are available? - The bar is open all night with complimentary drinks for everyone, not just VIP's. In addition to liquor provided by Bone Spirits, will serve wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- What is the entertainment? - The Spazmatics (photo on the left) have been wowing crowds for years, and now we are lucky enough to get a private show with them for our big event!
- What is the Enchantment Under the Sea reference? - Glad you asked! Here you go!